*Passwords must be at least eight characters long, and contain one number.
1. I am participating in activities that require physical exertion and may be strenuous and cause or result in physical injury including but not necessarily limited to: sudden changes in blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, dizziness, fainting, strained muscles, sprains and broken bones, and possibly heart attack or other condition which may result in permanent disability or death, and I am fully aware of the potential risks and hazards of these activities.
2. By signing this Agreement of Release and Waiver of Liability I represent: (a) that I have no physical or mental condition which would prevent or limit my participation in these activities; (b) that I have been advised to obtain a medical examination and clearance from a competent physician PRIOR TO my engagement in this or ANY program of physical activity; (c) that I knowingly and voluntarily undertake these activities after considering the risks involved and I accept them on an informed basis; (d) that Yoga East, Inc. has no ability or duty to independently investigate my health or physical condition relating to my ability to participate in the activities and they are relying upon my certification to them that I have obtained appropriate medical clearance; and (e) that I have been advised not to bring any valuable personal property into the studios and that I should not leave personal items unattended.
3. In consideration of being permitted to participate in these activities, I knowingly and voluntarily assume full responsibility for all risks, injuries and damages, whether known or unknown, including any economic losses, medical or other expenses, which I might incur as a result of such participation whether from my own actions or inactions or negligence as well as the actions or inactions and negligence of others.
4. I acknowledge that said activities may be recorded and reproduced via webcast, video and media, and I hereby grant Yoga East a royalty-free, perpetual license and permission to use, reproduce, distribute, and publicly display my image or visual likeness throughout the world, by incorporating it or them into publications, videotapes, webcast and/or other media; and I consent to being photographed and the use of my likeness.
5. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal and legal representatives, hereby forever release, hold harmless, and covenant not to sue Yoga East, Inc., its officers, directors, instructors, employees, agents, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct activities, all of which are hereinafter referred to as the Releasees, from any and all liability for any known or unknown risks, injuries and damages, economic losses, medical or other expenses, mental or physical pain and suffering or other loss or damage to person or property whether arising from the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise to the fullest extent permitted by law. I further release and agree to hold harmless the owner and operator of the real estate where such activities will occur, from any obvious defect in the premises including parking areas, common areas and walkways. This waiver may not be modified in any way, and if any part of this waiver is deemed to be unenforceable, all other parts shall remain valid and enforceable.